We enhance and support ministries of hospitality in the church to: “recognize, communicate and celebrate God’s presence within, among and around us.” (HTC Mission statement, 8-2011)
Holy Trinity Episcopal Church Women invite you to explore two spiritual resources:
- For Advent we started reading Things Seen and Unseen by Nora Gallagher. The book follows Nora through the liturgical seasons for one year in the Episcopal Church. 6 of us met on January 12th at Diane Nichols’ house to talk about the chapter on Advent and Christmas. We will meet again on March 8th to talk about the Epiphany and Lent chapters at Susan Howland’s house, 132 Osgood Rd, Charlton 01507 email@example.com 508-612-3198. There is more information on the Holy Trinity ECW Facebook Group. If you are not a group member click HERE and ask to join (It is a closed (private) group.) There are some extra copies of the book. Speak with Diane Nichols, or email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Lent we offer the idea of reading The Poetry of Lent: A Lenten Companion to Mary Oliver’s “Devotions”. The ECW purchased a group license to download and print this devotional guide.
- Poetry of Lent Booklet for EReader
- Poetry of Lent Booklet.To Print
- You will need a Bible, and a copy of Oliver’s poems, The poems can be found online. All information will be posted to the Facebook Group, or contact Susan directly for information. (Contact above)
Our ECW holds an annual Christmas cookie sale and other fund raisers as needed. $228 worth of Christmas cookies were sold on December 15, 2019.
As the Holy Spirit directs us, we support women and women’s ministries locally and throughout the word with outreach funds. We will be choosing an outreach ministry in 2020.
“We do not strive for spectacular actions. What counts is the gift of yourself, the degree of love you put into each of your deeds.”– Mother Teresa, from The Love of Christ
ECW Daffodil Garden tour